If I wrote you a love note and made you smile with every word I wrote.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You and me together, through the days and nights. I don't worry 'cause, everything's going to be alright. People keep talking, they can say what they like, but all i know is everything's going to be alright.

handcuff-hisheart-360deg@bs.com


RELINK ME | I have moved!!! | I have moved!!! | I have moved!!! | I have moved!!!

Information

free web stats
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 X1024.

Credits:
Design and codes by YLING;D
Icon by Bleach icons@LJ.
Blockquote image in courtesy of Portfelia.
Music Playing: I Remember You by YUI

I have moved!!!

I have moved!!! I have moved!!! I have moved!!! I have moved!!! I have moved!!! I have moved!!!